Growth Marketing Lead
What if you could personally impact the future of healthcare? As Growth Marketing Lead at PocketHealth, your grit and marketing expertise will enable thousands of hospitals and clinics — and empower millions of patients — to discover a better healthcare experience.
We are looking for an analytical, creative, and disciplined marketer to help build out our growth marketing function, an individual with a track record of building out world class campaigns across organic and paid marketing channels that attract the attention of B2B buyers and consumers.
As a key member of the Marketing team reporting directly to the Head of Demand Marketing, the Growth Marketing Lead is responsible for building out the channels and campaigns that drive growth and create a predictable inbound pipeline.
About the role
As Growth Marketing Lead, you will:
- Implement an integrated, multi-channel marketing strategy to build awareness of PocketHealth among consumers and healthcare providers
- Become an expert on the nuances of the healthcare market so you can effectively drive growth
- Build out campaigns and nurture sequences that map to how our prospects buy
- Work with internal and external partners to deploy campaigns across channels
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, programs and channels and develop insights and recommendations
- Conduct ongoing testing and experimentation
- Work cross functionally with Sales and CS to multi-thread into strategic accounts and build out ABM strategies
- A strong understanding of marketing to both consumers (patients in our case) and B2B buyers
- A successful track record of driving demand through a variety of organic and paid channels
- Deep experience with marketing automation technology
- A growth mindset and a comfort level operating in fast-moving, high growth environments
- The ability to interpret data and results, and turn them into actionable insights that drive decision-making
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, in particular Business Development, Revenue Operations, and Sales
- 6+ years of experience in a Performance Marketing/Growth role
Reasons people join the PocketHealth team
PocketHealth is a mission-driven company and we want all members of our team to love working here. All our team members enjoy:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on improving healthcare
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity in our fast-growing company
- A dynamic, passionate and collaborative culture
- 4 weeks paid vacation (that we insist you take!)
- The latest, greatest technology to ensure you can do your job effectively
- A winning strategy and market potential
PocketHealth is a patient-centric platform that enables hospitals and clinics across North America to share imaging records digitally with patients, instantly and securely. Through our platform, we enable patients to be active and engaged participants in their own care, and take control of their care journey. In addition to patient sharing, which is the heart of the PocketHealth platform, we’ve grown our core functionality to enable sharing between hospitals and physicians, as well as instant image retrieval and automated importing capability. Today, PocketHealth is a unified image management solution for over 500 hospitals and clinics across North America. We believe that by placing patients at the center of the record release process, data moves more ethically, easily and securely throughout the care journey, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to help make this vision a reality for millions more patients across North America.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
PocketHealth is truly an equal opportunity employer. It is part of our mission to empower patients and make healthcare accessible for everyone, and we know this can only be achieved with a diverse team of people that’s representative of the communities we serve. We strive to continue being leaders in diversifying the health tech space, and encourage applications from candidates with a variety of life experiences.
At PocketHealth, we care a lot about team culture, and from our company’s founding we have taken steps to make sure that this is a safe and comfortable working space where everyone can be their authentic self. We’ve built a culture where difference is valued, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative.
Powered by JazzHR