Responsibilities : Manage appointments with the employees, prepare a replacement computer using SCCM, install applications, meet with the employee and manage the data transfer from the old to the new PC.
The candidate will handle all communications with the employee to confirm scheduled meeting time, to understand what data / applications they have.
Information must also be updated in the ticketing system as well as asset info communicated for asset tracking. The candidate might be required to prep and pack machines for shipping to remote locations and receiving the old unit from that customer.
Other duties may require the sorting and organizing of the old equipment for disposal. This may require moving machines into boxes and lifting onto pallets for recycling.
Skills required :
1. Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 operating system
2. Knowledge on installing of software applications and the Windows folder structure
3. Excellent Customer service skills (communication, welcoming presence, listening to the customer)
Top 3 nice to have skills :
1. How to use PC Mover data transfer tool
2. SCCM for OS imagining
3. PC troubleshooting skills
Help Desk / Entry Level Desktop Support Technician 2 - 4 years Please describe your experience as an intermediate Desktop Support Analyst for a PC Migration from Windows 7 to 10 as well as support a PC refresh program (2 - 4 years)