Conestoga Meat Packers is a vertically integrated processor of premium quality, fresh pork that has been in operation since 1982. Our company is owned and supplied by a co-operative of 170 plus Southern Ontario family farmers. Our vast customer base is both local and global and our business is continuing to expand at a rapid pace. Come be apart of our exciting growing team!
- Data entry
- Administrative/clerical duties
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly reports as required by management
- Review and process standing and new orders on a daily basis, ensuring that weight requirements are adhered to
- Monitor daily volume and inventories versus forecasts, prepare bookings
- Research possible leads
- Daily Business Development updates and recap
- Daily updating of Prospect Tracking Spreadsheet
- Update and forwarding pricing sheets
- Work on special marketing, brand and/or design projects as assigned
- Team player
- Experience in the meat industry an asset
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong data entry/management skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent worker with the ability to learn quickly
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
We thank all respondents for their interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Conestoga Meat Packers is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are asked to make their required accommodations known in advance.