Are you a business student looking for a summer opportunity to gain valuable experience? Here at Broadstreet Properties, we are looking to have a Student Business Analyst join our Business Intelligence team for the summer, apply today!
As the Student Business Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and interpreting financial models, developing reporting for internal and external communications, and performing various analyses as required to support different departments. You will also participate in the bi-annual budgeting process.
Your contributions to the team include:
- Supporting operations by performing regular and ad hoc analysis of operations, processes, and financial performance.
- Reviewing data quality and reporting on data trends.
- Conducting accurate and timely investigations when issues occur, producing best practices to build datasets, and providing insights to key stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of analysis to deepen the understanding of business trends.
- Analyzing cost centre detail and explaining variances.
- Assisting in the biannual budget process.
- Contributing to ongoing development and monitoring of portfolio wide KPI’s.
- Supporting the development of quantitative modeling and reporting to help optimize internal processes.
What you need to be successful:
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education with a focus in business administration, accounting, or finance.
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail and a keen eye for quantitative and qualitative anomalies.
- Demonstrated success in working effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of incoming tasks with varied deadlines.
- Desired skills include Excel, SQL, PowerBI, understanding and use of relational databases.
Powered by JazzHR