Based in Toronto (Markham), Huawei Canada Research & Development (R&D) Center is responsible for developing key technologies of artificial intelligence for mobile devices such as smart phones and wearable gears etc. We innovate at the leading-edge of artificial intelligence and to bring the next generation Huawei's mobile device. We are looking for an AI Senior Principal Architect to join us! Report to the product line President, you will be leading the Canadian AI research team and create a roadmap to successfully pilot Huawei's product development to the new technology era!
- Lead and manage the Canadian device research team by defining Huawei's next-generation mobile device and planning strategy of research & development in AI technology of consumer's business.
- Advise both the product line President and research team in regards to the cutting-edge technology including but not limited to technology trend analysis & planning.
- Use your deep understanding of AI and devices for consumer to leverage Huawei research insights, lead researchers and product development teams in the world and transfer your ideas into solutions in the next generation of Huawei devices.
- Ph.D. or Masters in computer science/ECE in the one or multiple following area(s) is a MUST.
- Machine learning
- adaptive learning system
- ubiquitous computing
- human-computer interaction
- Minimum 10 years+ progressive relevant industry experiences in software engineering/research, product planning and/or management.
- Industry experience in delivering human-computer interaction and or/ internet of things product is highly preferred
- Have established yourself in the research communities and/or in the industry with a proven track of record in academic publications and/or industry result.
- Highly sensible on current and future technology trend.
- Experienced and passionate in strategic consulting that addresses mission-critical priorities to achieve stronger business outcomes in the technology world is a strong asset.
- Creative, collaborative, innovation and futurism focused
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.