Supervises the servicing of an assigned area within the budget required and to maintain company and customer quality standards
· Inspects the work on an ongoing basis to ensure performance is at the expected levels
· Assists Manager in creating work schedules
· Responsible for site orientation and training of new cleaning personnel
· Trains and implements Health & Safety procedures
· Respond to customer requests and ensure follow up
· Identify and resolve problems on site and inform or involve the Manager as necessary
· Responsible for inventory control and the daily Preventative Maintenance Program
· Ensure the Equipment Log Books are being utilized and filled in.
· Assist with Monthly Safety talks and OH&S meetings
· Perform duties of Day Porter in addition to above tasks
You must be able to work weekends, nights and split shifts. Completion of Secondary High School and some supervisory experience are required. Must be fluent in English (written and spoken) and have strong customer service skills.