Branch Manager - Saskatchewan North District
it also takes an imbedded belief in providing a customer focused service. Due to upcoming retirements, promotions and transfers we are looking for leaders who model our approach to meet customer needs and business objectives.
The Branch Manager Saskatchewan North District is trained by an exsiting leader of the managment team, and then placed into a branch within the District as a Branch Manager when the best opportunity is available.
This will require a willingness to relocate fully to Kinistino, Prince Albert, Opaskwayak (MB), Flin Flon (MB), Nipawin, Spriritwood, North Battleford, Tisdale, Shellbrook, and Glaslyn.
Our Branch Managers provide direction, guidance and support to team members while simultaneously being responsible for the overall success of the Branch through individual and team financial objectives.
Through strong sales, profitable growth, and retention of the Branch’s retail and small business portfolio it is the successful candidates role to ensure the Branch is providing services that are aligned with our customer-focused culture.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Inspiring, leading and developing a diverse sales and service team by embracing and championing change management initiatives
2. Managing Branch workloads, including the assignment of customer relationships
3. Establishing individual and overall branch goals with the District Vice-President
4. Oversee the implementation of the Bank’s policies, practices, special initiatives and procedures by :
5. Manage and minimize the Bank’s exposure to risk by :
In particular, the following functional competencies are the minimum expected requirements :
Educational : Upon completion of training, the Branch Manager Saskatchewan North District must be willing to relocate (provided by Scotiabank) to any branches in the District : Saskatchewan North District includes the following locations : Saskatoon, Kinistino, Prince Albert, Opaskwayak (MB), Flin Flon (MB), Nipawin, Spriritwood, North Battleford, Tisdale, Shellbrook, and Glaslyn.