Our valued client requires the services a Technical Writer to prepare technical user manuals, operational guidelines and a mitigation strategy documentation required to operate and maintain various cryptographic systems.
This is a 3 year contract to work on a project to modernize the cryptographic systems. This resource is responsible to work with project teams to ensure the necessary information is collected, formatted, and approved for distribution and archive.
SCOPE OF WORK
The resource is expected to provide the following services :
1. Write user manuals for information technology systems or information management systems, including;
a migration plan or transition plan
a User’s Guide
a Operational Guide
2. Maintain user manuals for information technology or information management systems based upon user feedback and system changes;
3. Write and create technical manuals for information technology or information management systems;
4. Maintain technical manuals for information technology or information management systems upon technical user feedback and system changes;
5. Write and create strategy and action plans for information technology;
6. Create and establish or implement technical documentation standards;
7. Gather information concerning information technology and information management system features and capabilities from software development team;
8. Gather information and synthesize information in collaboration with the Test team to create related testing documents;
The resource must provide the following deliverables :
User’s Operation Guide;
Standard Operating Procedures
Maintenance and Support Plans
System Administrator User and User Guides;
System User Manual;
Key Management Plan;
Field and Support Guides;
Sub-systems Design Descriptions; and
Other documents as requested by TA. (e.g. policies, procedures, and standards guidelines).
Digital Media and Innovation Technical Documentation Writer 5 - 7 years Must have Top Secret (Must-have)
Please describe two projects where you were a Technical Writer preparing user manuals and operational guidelines on an IT Cyber Security project. (Must-have)
LOCATION OF WORK
located at 1929 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa, Ontario.