Accountabilities and duties : This role will involve providing engineering oversight and review of vendor technical deliverables under the Engineering Change Control process at OPG within the Isotopes Projects division.
This role will also include providing technical evaluations and advice, solve problems and coordinate technical work as required to support Canadian Nuclear Partner projects.
Additional scope will involve preparation of technical documents such as scopes of work, memos, planning documents, forms, specifications and other engineering documentation as necessary in support of project requirements.
1. Minimum Bachelors of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation and Control or Electrical - Preference will be given to candidates with Mechanical / Instrumentation and Control qualifications
2. P.Eng in the Province of Ontario required
3. Design engineering experience required (OPG DTL equivalent)
4. OPG Security Cleared
5. Orange 1 Badge Qualified at minimum
6. Experience and familiarity with OPGN ECC processes and standards