If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the sales management experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Exceed sales plan, both quota and pipeline
2) Be responsible for an accurate sales forecast
3) Add to the development of the annual sales plan, in conjunction with senior management and subsequently manage the sales funnel and budgets
4) Leverage lead generation activities and contribute to increasing lead generation effectiveness
5) Extend exceptional relationships with customers, partners and other key industry stakeholders
6) Contribute toward increasing customer loyalty and providing that excellent customer experience
7) Work effectively across functions including marketing, professional services & product management
8) Develop the strategies, tactics and sales plans to deliver against division revenue and profitability targets
9) Represent the client throughout the life of the project, from tendering to final delivery by monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction
10) Establish strategic alliances to benefit the long-term foundation of the division
1) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
2) Recent experience in the software sales industry is strongly preferred
3) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in sales management
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude.
Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.