- Collaborate with other software developers, software architects, product owner and project manager to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web based business application
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Work independently to resolve technical issues (includes security issues, analytics, and bug-fixing)
- 3 to 8 years of related experience
- BSc degree in computer science or relevant experience
- Experience working with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficiency in AngularJS is an asset
- Knowledge of C# is an asset
- Familiarity with software like Adobe suite, Photoshop and content management systems an asset
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and fixes
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Proficiency in providing time estimation is preferred, but not a requirement
Located at 55 St. Clair Ave West, this office is steps away from St. Clair station and is easily accessible by bike, TTC and car. Occupying 7 floors, with over 700 employees, it is the largest office at IBI Group. The floors are open concept and represent our collaborative approach to projects. You’ll have direct access to management while benefitting from our enthusiastic and helpful organizational resources team. As a global architecture, engineering and technology design firm, IBI Group also has offices across the country, continent and world.
- Furnished patios on different floors to eat lunch, to have meetings and team BBQs
- Charitable Events – Habitat for Humanity builds, Golf tournaments, United Way Fundraisers
- Social Gatherings – Holiday Party, Summer Social, Project Passport, P(ie) day
- Sponsored Sports and Recreational teams
- Health and Wellness competitions
- Lunch room with ping pong tables, foosball table and healthy snacks
IBI Group provides a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are proud to support the growth and equality of our people through initiatives like our Mentorship Program, Global Women’s Network, and Diversity & Inclusion Council. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.