As the Practice Coordinator, you will help in planning andorganizing activities as well as carry out important operational duties for theProfessional Services organization to ensure our operations run efficiently.You'll be an integral part of the team building relationships with the globaland our partner groups in Oracle + NetSuite to accomplish your tasks. Example activities include creating reports and analytics, eventcoordination, trainings and organization of our new hires, and providing executivesupport for the department leader.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Supportplanning and coordination for Practice and its activities.
· Assistwith logistics including scheduling meetings and events.
· Research,collect data, and develop reports and analytics to support our Practice andreport on progress.
· Supportvarious Executive special project requests.
· Helpmaintain the budget and track expenditures/transactions.
· Assistwith Practice communications.
· Buildpositive relationships within the team and external parties.
· SupportPractice growth and development.
· Provide problemsolving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying companypolicies and procedures.
· Makerecommendations to achieve operational excellence.
· Contributeknowledge and promote a knowledge-sharing culture.
Preferred Qualifications include:
· 1+ yearexperience in an administrative planning and coordination functional role.
· Excellentorganizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
· Smart,motivated, high initiative work style.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability towork efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
· Knowledgeof budgets and reporting.
· Creative,with a passion to deliver results that make a difference.
· Effectivewhen working independently and in team environments.
· Exceptional customer service focus.
· Comfortable working in a global, team environment and promoting teamwork.
· Confidentat quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities.
· Receptiveto feedback.
· Desire towork in the technology industry with a rapidly growing company.
· Proficientin the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability tocommunicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
· Ability totravel regionally on a regular basis, in addition to occasional national andinternational.
· NetSuiteOpenAir or similar function, as well as ERP, CRM and/or eCommerce software useexperience a plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provide engagement delivery services both as an individual and as a team member. Has subject matter knowledge of relevant implementation responsibility. Has database, core applications and web technology knowledge. Has specific experience in implementing Oracle solutions and in systems integrations.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. A BS or BA in related fields. 1-3 years overall experience in functional or technical role. One year experience in multi-dimensional issue resolution. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Willing to travel regionally with some national travel.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.