The VFX Compositor integrates all the elements of a visual effects plan and works closely with the VFX Supervisor and the Compositing Supervisor.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Perform high-complexity digital image composition tasks;
- Determine the best possible techniques and creative approaches in collaboration with the VFX Supervisor and the Lead Compositor;
- Solve visual, artistic and technical problems when possible or transmit the information to the department concerned (modeling, texture, 3D lighting, etc.);
- Ensure the consistency of the final composition of the elements of a visual effects plan;
- Harmonize the creative and technical aspects of each of the shots;
- Presents 2D, 3D elements by fine-tuning the finish to produce photo-realistic images that meet the high quality standards of the industry;
- Supervise and advise less experienced digital composition artists, share knowledge and techniques;
- Respect deadlines by managing your time properly.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a VFX Studio;
- Excellent knowledge of Nuke;
- Mastery of photographic shooting including knowledge of color, light (reflection, refraction, shadows), perspective and composition.
PROFIL & SKILLS :
- Enthusiastic with a creative mind ;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative ;
- Diligent and rigorous with strong attention to details ;
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure ;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills ;
- Dynamic work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration ;
- Ability to solve problems ;
- Excellent management of priorities and deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Permanent Contract
- Full Time
- Collective Insurance; Dialogue ; Optima
At Rodeo, we strongly believe that diversity brings crucial value to us, our clients and our work. We are committed to hiring the best talent and not discriminate based upon race, gender identities, abilities, age, religion, sexual preference, national and ethnic origins, or any other characteristics that make you who you are! In our hiring processes and at the company, we have a zero tolerance policy towards any type of less favourable treatment or discrimination in any form.