Product Quality Manager - REF 004B44
creates connected technologies that reshape industries,transform cities and enrich lives.
Our160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest ofswitches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and servicesimprove the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions thatensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment :
Great people make SchneiderElectric a great company.
1. Review processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made.
2. Actively facilitate and participates in Quality meetings along with Global Supply Chain Quality and Industrialization teams to identify issues and help in providing corrective / preventive actions for improvements.
3. Routinely monitor manufactured product performance by conducting product audits.
4. Routinely monitor customer complaint and issues portals to provide full support to other teams for total customer satisfaction.
5. Analyzes and prepares Quality data and Reports for cross-functional teams.
6. Educates and coaches other teams for improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
7. Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
8. Participates in developing, implementing and maintenance of process quality control plans for products.
9. Drive risk analysis for customer for non-conforming product or Quality issue.
10. Drive the Quality issues resolution and prevention using 8D and Lean 6 sigma.
11. Consistently set the yearly Quality Objectives and assess the achieved performance together with Global Supply Chain Quality and Industrialization teams.
12. Close and direct communication between the Quality Management of business and Global Supply Chain side by facilitating regular meetings.
13. Challenge, suggest and improve product and process change notices for efficient implementation to improve customer satisfaction.
14. Quality Antenna for Customer Complaint management process.
15. Evaluate and validate corrective / preventive actions implemented.
1. Bachelor's degree and / or Master's degree in Engineering or Science
2. Strong hands on experience in Lean Six Sigma and / or Quality Tools and Methods
3. Strong analytical and data analyses skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other analytics applications (i.e. : Minitab)
4. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
5. Experience in Electronics manufacturing processes or PLC based systems is a plus.
6. Strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
8. Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open,passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees toreflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Wewelcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms ofdiversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We’re lookingfor people with a passion for success on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about workingfor Schneider Electric :
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Youmust submit an online application to be considered for any position with us.This position will be posted until filled.
Itis the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancementopportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, andpromoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color,gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexualorientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic orconduct.
Concerning agencies :
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsiblefor fees related to such.