How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. Our ongoing training program provides you the opportunity to constantly learn and earn more with your accomplishments. As part of our team you have the ability to achieve goals and help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. We value our employees and know you will value your work experience. That's why we are consistently voted one of the best companies to work for in our industry. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Learning new skills with continued training for your ongoing growth and development in our company.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
Candidates should have:
- Previous restaurant knowledge and management experience required
- Excellent service skills in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available for all shifts including weekends
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff
- Willingness and ability to commitment to the operations team goals
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to build on successes and share the rewards with others on the team
Training & opportunities for advancement
Yearly wage review