In this role you will :
The right person for this role is an organized and detail-oriented individual with good problem solving and customer service skills.
Some key qualities include : flexibility, accountability, and attention to detail. Other requirements include :
Please refer to the technical elements mentioned below :
1. 98%+ accuracy in information transcription
2. Data entry skill to match & maintain bench mark of 60req / hr
3. Able to complete SOP reading / Tech Memo update within 4 weeks of release
4. Able to log Nonconformance Event and help find root cause and corrective action
5. Able to perform unpacking, data entry, labeling and req scanning to "deliver the day"
We are looking for passionate individuals who share in the importance of our values : Caring, Customer Driven, Agile and One Team, and can live these values with us every day.
Grow your career with LifeLabs. Apply today.
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530.
Job Segment : Medical, Manager, Laboratory, Medical Lab, Part Time, Healthcare, Management, Science