Investment Banking Intern
Seeking a hardworking undergraduate or recent graduate passionate about investment banking. You may get involved with analysing markets, creating complex financial models, producing prospectuses and performing valuations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct market research and build discounted cash flow model
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analysis
- Calculate financial metrics, assisting with the annual business plan and budgeting process
- Construct financial statements in Excel, and preparing M&A reports
- Underwrite models to reflect asset performance and changes in the market environment
- Critical analysis of financials and business data
- Communicate financial patterns, insights and discrepancies
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a penultimate year, final year, graduate or recent graduate (graduated within last 3 years)
- Strong academics in business, accounting, economics, finance. Will consider other degrees.
- Cross-cultural work experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills; oral and written
Benefits and Perks
- A dedicated mentor will be offered to guide you as you progress through your investment banking journey.
- Unparalleled early exposure to the investment banking processes and acquiring strong financial analysis skills.
- This opportunity provides the potential for academic credits based on the university rules.
Powered by JazzHR