Right now Cineplex is looking for dynamic
Bartenders in the VIP Lounge at Cineplex act as ambassadors for the VIP experience. They set the tone in the lounge for a fun, entertaining evening out while preparing and serving standard and specialized mixed drinks, wine and beer to VIP guests.
VIP Bartenders must be able to engage guests in conversation to further the VIP experience, while preparing drinks quickly, accurately, and without waste. They accept orders directly from guests to serve, while preparing drinks for all service areas.
Bartenders serve food to guests, collect payment, operate the cash register and clean their work area.
- Working Directly with the Public – Enthusiastically receiving guests in the VIP lounge and at the bar, engaging guests in friendly conversation; setting the tone for a personalized VIP experience, selling and up-selling food and drinks, maximizing tip potential
- Preparing and serving drinks – Mixing ingredients to prepare cocktails, pour wine and beer; providing exceptional, personalized service to guests
- Service food to guests – Serving food to guests seated at the bar and in the lounge, as required
- Maintain a clean workspace – Washing glassware and utensils after each use; maintaining a clean, well-organized bar top and workspace
- Determining levels of service - Utilizing training from Smart Serve Ontario to determine if a guest has been over served alcohol
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude, and excellent communication skills
- Superior understanding of hospitality and customer service, and proven ability to deliver an exceptional Guest Experience
- Experience as a bartender an asset
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks, ability to remember drink recipes
- Relevant industry certificate or diploma is an asset
- Math skills and computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is considered a plus
- Extended periods of time standing, walking, bending, carrying and assisting with bartending tasks
Health & Safety:
Management will be held accountable for the Health & Safety of all employees under their supervision. Management is responsible to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe and that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures. Employees must receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety. All reported injuries that meet reporting requirements must be reported immediately to the General Manager and the Health & Safety Manager.
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. Don’t Wait!! Apply Today!
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.