If you’re looking to build a career with a successful, growing organization where you’ll be invested in; a leader in the injection mold industry that creates products you touch on a daily basis; a team of passionate people, some with 20, 30 and 40 years of service, who want to see you succeed…then look at StackTeck Systems Ltd.
The position of Mold Assembler is responsible for the assembly/disassembly of injection molds and components within the molds, to repair and test based on customer requirements. This position will report into the Supervisor, Repair Department at the Teck Center.
- Disassemble and clean molds to evaluate repairs necessary
- Troubleshoot components and document needed repairs
- Utilize a variety of measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Works to close tolerances on all assigned work projects
- Use various hand/power tools to complete assembly/disassembly functions
- Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams, or engineering drawings, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble component
- Performs general housekeeping duties of work area and shop floor.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Post-Secondary education in a Mechanical discipline, but not necessary
- 2-3 years of mechanical assembly experience is required
- Ability to use measuring instruments
- Knowledge of Plastic Injection Molds preferred
- Decision Making: Utilizing effective process to make decisions on own.
- Teamwork: Working effectively with others
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to detail: Making sure things are done right the first time
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to people.
- Self Motivated: Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and/or direction
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, (AODA), StackTeck will provide accommodation, accessible formats, and communication supports for the recruitment process upon request.
We thank all who apply and will respond to those who most closely match the requirements.
Powered by JazzHR