- Work with the artistic director and art leads to develop the visual style and validate the quality of the lighting
- Study the game documentation to understand the experience we want to players.
- Define workflows and create visual benchmarks.
- Be familiar with visual references to respect the project’s artistic direction make suggestions regarding atmosphere and lighting.
- Design lighting systems that will support the visual style and gameplay.
- Verify the quality of the lighting in game and make any necessary changes.
- Correct the lighting bugs entered by testers to eliminate anomalies.
- Maintain a consistent level of quality while respecting artistic and technical constraints.
- Provide feedback on developing lighting pipelines and tools.
- Track and report progress regularly.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- College degree in video game development or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing lighting for games.
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals and design including composition and colour theory.
- Solid technical knowledge of how to create runtime lighting in game engines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication skills and ability to accept criticism and adapt to change.
- High level of creativity, autonomy and initiative.
- Passion for playing and creating video games.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Add to favourites
Remove from favourites
Add to favourites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favourites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favourites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you