LBMX is growing again . . .
We are seeking a Web Developer - Architect
LBMX is a great place to work and a great business. We develop and implement our own software to customers throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia!
We have done well, and we have an even more exciting future. That means we want our newest employees to be a great fit with who we are and where we want to go.
We want to offer careers to good people, who are passionate about life, care about doing a good job, and enjoy being part of a team.
We work hard to make LBMX a place where you can be proud to work. If you are looking to join a company where it feels like going to your second family, a place where your hard work is valued and where you are valued, we invite you to apply.
Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
About LBMX Inc.
LBMX is the leading provider of technology solutions for purchasing co-operatives and buying groups. These solutions comprise central and direct bill management, rebate and purchase analytics, digital marketplaces, product information management and complete EDI services to assist members and groups to connect to their suppliers.
LBMX’s close association with this specific supply chain model has resulted in the implementation of LBMX technology solutions that are a fit with their customer’s strategic direction and operational priorities.
Based on LBMX’s Many to Many technology, LBMX solutions are electronically connecting the buying group supply chain, resulting in over two million potential trading relationships.
LBMX is based in London, Canada and has customers throughout Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
Position Description :
We are looking for a Web Developer / Architect to work primarily with our Development team to design, architect, create and maintain web applications.
You will report to the Development Manager and will be responsible for architecting / developing new functionality of new / existing web applications.
Remote and in-office positions available.
1. Analyze project requirements / specifications
2. Diagramming and documentation of data models, use cases, technical requirements and specifications
3. Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural requirements, design patterns, and best practices
4. Design, create, and maintain customer facing web applications
5. Collaborate with the development team to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on technical direction
6. Other duties as assigned
Required Skills :
The successful candidate must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
The successful candidate will also have strong people and organizational skills and be comfortable as an effective member of a productive team.
1. Experience with Angular 6+, C#, ASP.NET Web API, JS, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
2. Familiar with Kendo UI, or similar web widget framework.
3. Experience with pre-processors and front-end tooling workflows : Node.js (NPM), SASS, Grunt / Gulp, Web Pack, etc.
4. Knowledge of unit testing and best practices.
5. Experience with GIT, or similar source control software.
6. Fundamental understanding of database systems (relational / NoSQL)
7. Familiarity with continuous integration.
8. Strives for continuous improvement.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Experience Required :