BIMM is booming, so we’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team.
WHO WE ARE
BIMM is an agency solving complex web experience challenges for clients in Canada and across the globe. For over 30 years, we’ve crafted flawless direct, digital and retail campaigns for some of the biggest brands in Canada. Everything we do is guided by a simple philosophy: Marketing with greater certainty. We love generating award-winning creative and measuring the impact it produces.
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about amazing digital experiences, and constantly look to make those experiences better. Yes, you’re judgy about every app you use and website you visit, and your friends and family don’t understand why it bugs you so much. You have been an integral part of building a great product, either top to bottom, or certain modules, and you understand the importance of converting information into experiences. You challenge developers and designers to push the limits of the technology and delight the user at every swipe.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Technical Product Management role or similar
- Knowledge of best practices in product management for TDD
- Working knowledge with coding languages and high level competency
- Proven ability to build, groom, and deliver on a product road map for a large scale product
- Work in Scrum and Agile environments
- Ability to write proper user stories including test and acceptance criteria
- Drive and initiative are evident in your career, and you have been a major contributor to the success of a product launch.
- Proven ability to run agile projects including all required sprint rituals
- Strong Client relationship experience as you will work side by side with client stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Certified Scrum accreditation
- PMI certification
- Programming experience
- Specific experience in product management for the automotive space
Interested in connecting? We feel the same way!
Powered by JazzHR