We have immediate openings for Apprentice Plumbers/Pipefitters in Richmond, BC. We offer interesting work and competitive wages, all while building technology that protects the planet. The work is indoors in a safe, clean production environment with a diverse team. Hours are M-F from 7 AM to 3:30 PM with opportunities for overtime and travel to customer sites.
Whether you are looking to get your foot into a rapidly growing industry or looking to advance your career; we welcome all levels of apprentices! You will work with our production team to deliver mechanical systems for modular water treatment and lithium production plants. We are proud to be delivering world-leading innovative technology designed and built in Canada. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, give Brittany a call at 604-628-6508 Ext: 205.
Saltworks Technologies is an innovation-driven cleantech company. We invent, design, and build advanced lithium recovery and desalination water treatment plants for global customers while also researching and developing next-generation technologies.Our customers lead the way in sustainability, with our technologies at the forefront. Our company is growing rapidly with high demand for our solutions. We have a number of confirmed projects, with more to come, and are looking for skilled professionals to expand our team!
Visit www.saltworkstech.com to see what we're all about!
- You will be a great fit if you enjoy working with a team, problem-solving, and building with quality.
- Pipefitting/plumbing experience is a must. Most of our fitting is with CPVC/PVC and visible, so precision work is critical (training will be provided).
- Experience in mechanical mounting of components such as pumps, including precise alignment.
- Excellent hand tool and power tool experience (all tools are provided).
- Experience reading construction drawings, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Excellent housekeeping skills.
- Good attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Stable, guaranteed hours with work-life balance (40 hrs. a week, Monday to Friday).
- Mentorship from skilled trades and professionals, and full support to secure your Red Seal.
- A solid team, with all design, supply chain, R&D, and production under one roof.
- Interesting projects advancing technology with a world leader in its field.
- Competitive compensation package including benefits with dental and vision.
- Safe, well-lit indoor work environment.
- Paid time off, convenient location, on-site parking.
- Opportunities to learn new skills and how Mechanical and Pipefitting trades are powering the next generation economy and technologies needed.
- Fun social activities and company events
Why join Saltworks?
We are passionate about innovation and solving key environmental challenges facing our planet. Join an outstanding team that is pioneering the future of water treatment, with customers that include:
- A premier electric vehicle manufacturer
- A world-leading computer chip maker
- The world’s largest provider of agriculture inputs
- A major global tire manufacturer
- Top producers of lithium-ion battery materials
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of a globally recognized team, please submit your resume (cover letters are not required).
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.
Kindy no recruiters.
Powered by JazzHR