Do you love being the go-to for product expertise? Are you impassioned when organizing product launches, delivering campaigns, managing pricing strategies, and conducting customer research? What about delivering product marketing strategies to drive revenue and awareness? Well, I think we have something you might be interested in.
Want to know what else? They'll be collaborative with our product innovation and engineering team to constantly run market research projects and customer surveys. They'll have one ear glued to the ground to uncover new areas for business growth and a keen eye for detail and quality. Oh, there's more. An ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and articulates how we solve our customer’s problems? Check and check.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Develop and continually evolve our personas in an insightful data-driven way.
- Drive go-to-market activities for the business, including positioning, pricing, messaging, sales enablement, and launches.
- Act as the product and customer expert on the marketing team.
- Work in conjunction with a variety of other teams, including sales and customer success, to ensure aligned and transparent communication for product and feature releases.
- Work closely with our sales team to continuously train them on new products, while understanding their pain points and selling behaviours.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs on an ongoing basis using data, and report back to the marketing team on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Develop ongoing marketing plans including key activities and budgets, to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to juggle multiple disparate projects concurrently from start to finish.
- Excellent relationship-building skills complemented by the proven ability to work with others, especially across team boundaries and functions.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, coupled with creativity and outside-the-box thinking.
- Intellectually curious and self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Minimum of 5 years in marketing, with at least 1 in product marketing.
- Completed courses (preference towards a completed certification) from the Product Marketing Alliance, Pragmatic Marketing, and/or a similar organization.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS and/or fintech environment.
Hopefully all this sounds interesting, and here is what you get by working at Paystone - We’re a team full of highly motivated and committed people. We’re evolving and changing, so if you thrive in places of transition, this is the place for you. We’re real people helping other real people solve their problems and we do it because that’s what good people do. So come work with some people who aren’t just good, they're great!
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**
Powered by JazzHR