Candidate shall also possess :
1. Demonstrated ability to effectively coach sales teams to improve their performance and reach their full potential (turning B’ players into A’ players), and consistently exceeding / achieving sales plans (ie.
ability to deliver top team performance and sales results)
2. Demonstrated ability to understand complex business issues and helping sales reps view their business strategically (ie.
ability to teach sales reps how to make wiser decisions, plan better, and effectively allocate their resources based on customer needs and potential for growth)
3. Proven resilience to unexpected change and demonstrated ability to innovate and inspire sales reps in the face of issues and challenges
4. Demonstrated ability to helping a team adopt a vision and keeping them focused on working towards achieving it, and strong focus on continually raising the performance bar
5. Excellent communication skills with managers and direct reports, with strong willingness to consult with manager to ensure expectations are being met on business and performance
Bachelor’s degree in nursing, business or sciences, or allied health care professional
6 years of sales experience with at least 3 years of experience managing a direct sales force
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day.
Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Occasionally walks.
Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Frequently drives to site locations with occasional travel within the United States.
Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals.
Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Must work with diverse groups to obtain consensus on issues.
Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues.
EEO / Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability
Location : NORTH AMERICA : Canada : AB-Alberta NORTH AMERICA : Canada : BC-British Columbia NORTH AMERICA : Canada : Mississauga NORTH AMERICA : Canada : ON-Ontario NORTH AMERICA : Canada : QC-Quebec : CAHOME - Canada Home
Learn more about Grifols