Sanofi Pasteur : The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines.
Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines.
Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe.
Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases
The purpose of the Professional Master Administrator is to manage the contamination control program, and to support the maintenance and continuous improvement of sterility assurance practices on-
site. This position requires on-going collaboration with production personnel, various technical and quality professionals within Sanofi Pasteur to ensure that all monitoring regimes and sterility assurance practices are in compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements.
1. Management of the MASTER system, support and report generation. Manage the security access levels; perform administration and routine maintenance activities on a daily basis in the MASTER system. (35%)
This includes :
This will also require backups and liaison with IS, as required, to overcome any technical issues that may be encountered.
Write URS for any upgrades to the MASTER system.
2. Routinely create and provide reports from MASTER for trending and investigation of non-conformances. (5%)
3. Liaise with manufacturing / testing to negotiate target dates for use of old EMFs and implementation of new templates. (10%)
4. Maintain all documentation relating to the operation of MASTER. MASTER is an electronic system used for compliance. All electronic systems must be validated and include supporting documentation to prove that the systems have been validated.
Furthermore all changes to MASTER must be evaluated and possibly revalidated and documented. All operations that are related to MASTER must be documented and current such as data entry and maintenance.(10%)
5. Participate in working groups on trending and reports, and work on QOSA special projects (5%)
6. Management of PharmNet-Web System (35%)
Scope and dimensions
The current QOSA Training Program covers both Industrial Operations and Process Development facilities on site :
Education and experience
Specific degree, duration of experience (Required to hold the job) :
Competencies (LEAD model) key competencies the job holder will be evaluated on (HOW in 9box) :
Key technical competencies and soft skills :
Hours of Work :
Monday to Friday : 8 : 00 4 : 00 p.m.
Sanofi in Canada embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives.
We welcome applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health.
We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-
term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life