To design, drive and support maintenance improvement and good practices (assets care) and exceed business objectives across all sites and to drive implementation of OpEx’ initiatives on the maintenance side of the business.
Responsible to drive assets care, preventative maintenance, reduce downtown, increase efficiency in the maintenance department and site project management.
Maintenance budget and CAPEX to manage
Manage maintenance crew and asset care in a plant.
Able to set objectives, define roles, assign tasks, motivate to success, up to four direct reports, and may have indirect reports of maintenance workforce
1. Ensure the safe and efficient application of skilled maintenance manpower and equipment for the routine and emergency repair of non-packaging equipment
2. Understand and recommend improvements to any plant process and machinery
3. Work with outside vendors, technicians sales representatives as it applies to plant maintenance.
4. Requisition, track and assure timely receipt of parts and material necessary to execute plant maintenance activities
5. Ensure the reliable and efficient operation of the plant boilers and demineralized water plants
6. Plan the work for craft for plant maintenance for both small and large work orders
7. Develop the utility budget for steam, water, electricity and utilities department fixed budget and their monthly reviews
8. Ensure the safe operation of the department including meeting plant KPIs for safety
9. Supervise the operation of the maintenance storeroom and the maintenance management system to ensure that it is updated and properly reflects plant activities
10. Establish and manage annual departmental and related maintenance, construction capital budgets and objectives.
11. Directs electrical, electronic mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair and diagnoses of malfunctions of machinery and equipment.
12. Directs the dismantling, assembling, fabrication, and installing of industrial and bottling line machinery.
13. Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders for mechanics and assigns duties.
14. Implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
15. Implements changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiencies.
16. Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
17. Directs and delegates activities related to purchasing and maintenance services.
18. Responsible for OSHA-regulated equipment maintenance and licensing.
19. In charge of all the maintenance projects, including CAPEX budget, and management of the resources.
20. Provide expertise in process and machinery design, change parts and engineering required for the proper planning, budgeting, design and implementation of capital projects and special projects.
Coordinate and / or complete all reporting for local, state and federal regulations.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and a minimum of five years as a maintenance engineer related experience. Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills and excellent data management / software skills. Able to resolve conflict.