4 Positions to Fill. TELUS, our valued enterprise telecommunications client is seeking 4 Jr. Brand Ambassadors for 1 year long commitments for 0-20 / hr per week .
You will be joining a high performing team, passionate and dedicated to delivering on TELUS’ #1 strategic investment a world-
class fibre optic network that will ensure speed and capacity for generations to come. We are paving the path for access to future solutions like the connected home, smart cities, and our TELUS Health applications.
Our TELUS PureFibre network, the #1 internet technology for speed and reliability, enables faster sharing, steadier streaming, clearer video chats and smoother gaming.
We are seeking creative, flexible and outgoing individuals who have a propensity for turning challenges into opportunities.
Those who seek to collaborate with others in pursuit of our collective objectives are encouraged to apply. This team is the face’ of the TELUS brand, the educators and engagers!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidates for this role will attend TELUS events and / or TELUS door warming
to deliver TELUS messaging and gifting :
1. Local Experiential Marketing Events . The coordinators will speak to current and potential TELUS customers about our products and services .
This shift may include event set-up and tear down.
2. Door Warming . You will meet our customers, or potential customers, at their homes to deliver a gift and a message on behalf of the TELUS PureFibre team .
For example, this may include a thank you and / or did you know note. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about our products & services.
Other Responsibilities :
Help run any activations, take contest entries, etc. Post event, help break down the table / tent and return all materials as arranged.
While not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration towards TELUS so the appropriate teams can follow up.
Required Skills & Abilities :
another second language, but not required.
Required Professional Designation / Certification :
Required Experience :
Must to have skills : 1. Marketing / Sales
1. Marketing / Sales
2. Proficient in Email, word and excel
3. Brand and Event Experience
Nice to have skills :
1. Preference will be given to those who speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Tagalog or another second language, but not required.
2. Door to Door Sales experience Professional (Non-IT) MKTG - Event Co-ordinator < 2 years Please describe your Marketing / Sales Experience AND Brand / Event Experience (Must-have)
The number of hours required per week will be dependent on event schedules, but will vary from 0 to 20 hours per week, based on your availability.
This role requires access to a vehicle. Locations vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift so candidates will need reliable transportation to drive to different locations within their city.
Street team will be reimbursed mileage and parking expenses associated with all worked events.