Responsibilities include :
1. The analysis of initial and continuing training needs of authorized operating staff
2. The design, development and delivery of knowledge and skills training for authorized operating staff
3. The evaluation, examination and testing of authorized operating staff in both a classroom and full scope simulator environment
4. The mentoring and training of new authorization training supervisors
5. The individual should have been previously licensed as an Authorized Nuclear Operator (ANO), Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS) or Shift Manager (SM) at the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station, Units 1-4.
6. Ideally, the candidate has been previously qualified as an Authorization Training Supervisor at OPG or have participated in classroom and simulator-
based training of authorized operating staff.