Within BNP Paribas USA, Holding Company, Core Banking IT is organized around 3 main axes :
Within the Transversal Supporting team, Data Management team is in charge of supporting the implementation of the enterprise data management strategies, managing the effective implementation of the tools and process to improve the quality data.
The scope of projects covers a transversal Data and Program Management service including a core Referential Data management regime.
Under the supervision of the IT Data Management Manager, the Data Manager Lead will have the direct responsibility of managing and delivering all the Data Management initiatives and activities (Data Management, Data Quality and Transversal projects).
For each project and activities in the Data Management Portfolio, the Data Manager Lead will be in charge of the following (but not limited to) activities / deliverables :
1. Redefine the IT data management strategy to align with the Enterprise Data Management Business team’s strategy
2. Contribute to implement a robust governance (including committees and reporting) around the Enterprise Data Management in collaboration with Enterprise Data Management Business Team
3. Define, consolidate and socialize the projects roadmap including impacts on existing activities
4. Manage and supervise the IT Data management teams (Data Management, Data Quality and Transversal) in delivering on time / budget and quality the projects / initiatives and releases under the perimeter.
5. Implement a continuous improvement strategy (efficiency and quality) to improve the delivery
6. Ensure documentation of the required deliverables in compliance with the CB IT and Enterprise Data Management Methodology and standards.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe.
The Group has key positions in its three main activities : Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-
banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises : corporate clients and institutional investors.
The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending.
BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-
growing business in Asia-Pacific.
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further.
Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years.
With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe.
With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career -
a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.