1. Perform Work Package Owner role for the 2019 and 2020 Pickering Turbine Inspection campaign
2. Review turbine inspection procedures and techniques for field use.
3. Provide technical support to the field execution of the turbine campaign.
4. Review inspection findings and report results to Engineering.
5. Support inspection and assist with condition assessment of turbine components.
Education / Qualifications :
6. OPG Engineering Support Personnel - Core Training QID 6168 or equivalent is desirable.
7. Requires working knowledge of the following CAN / CGSB 48.9712 NDE methods : Visual Inspection, Ultrasonic Examination, Magnetic Particle Examination, and Liquid Penetrant Examination.
Able to interpret codes, specifications and test results, able to provide technical advice, guidance, consultation and problem-
solving on inspection and maintenance of metallic components in nuclear generating stations.
8. This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired through successful completion of a 4-year engineering course at a university or with 5 years of experience.
9. Experience in turbine generator would be an asset
10. Knowledge of CSA N285.4, 285.5 and 287.7 Codes and Standards would be an asset