Qualifications & Experience :
1. Commitment to YMCA Vision and Values Demonstrate and promote a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, strategic outcomes and values of the YMCA
2. Child and Youth Focused - Commits to assisting growth and development among children and youth. Develops age appropriate programs to support learning.
Creates a caring, loving and supportive environment.
3. Commitment to YMCA Vision and Values Demonstrate and promote a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, strategic outcomes and values of the YMCA
4. Teamwork Participate actively in a team for organizational effectiveness. Create an atmosphere of trust among all team members.
Understand and is comfortable working through team conflict situations
5. Leadership Guides, motivates and inspires self and others to take action to achieve desired outcomes
6. Philanthropy Demonstrate a personal responsibility for the YMCA as a charity
7. Self Management- Works independently with minimal supervision
To Apply :
1. Submit resume and cover letter to : Sasha Patterson spatterson ymcawo.ca
2. Deadline for application is November 30, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The YMCA of Western Ontario is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members / participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services.
As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.