1. Understands and promotes the Company's, the Division's, and the Plant's mission statement, values, and strategic goals.
2. Proactively promotes through example a safe work ethic, attitude, and workplace. Monitors all employees' compliance with all safety policies, standards, and procedures to achieve a safe work environment and safety for all staff and visitors as well as the Company's, Client's and Regulatory Agencies safe work objectives and requirements.
3. Proactively models and maintains effective working relationships and communications with peers, management, staff in other Company departments, and client representatives.
Models effective conflict resolution skills and effectively resolves any conflicts in a timely and respectful manner to achieve positive and healthy working relationships and workplace environment.
4. Promotes a quality-first work ethic and attitude to provide a product that is manufactured of the highest standard achievable.
5. Maintains confidentiality to comply with all regulatory requirements and Company Privacy and Confidentiality policies and procedures.
6. Understands, complies with, and is accountable for adherence to COR quality standards in all activities.
7. Operates company owned, leased or rented vehicles and / or mobile equipment. Incumbent is required to perform Safety Sensitive duties and responsibilities.
8. Develops and presents a strong technical-training program with the involvement of all team members and key stakeholders to develop continuing education
9. Coordinates and oversees the technical-training activities that are assigned.
10. Develops monthly technical-training schedule based on most critical needs and participants' availability
11. Conducts technical training sessions for management, supervisors, and front-line workers.
12. Conduct site orientations of all new employees and contractors.
13. Maintains up-to-date technical-training database, through effective records management system and accurately recording of data.
Tracks and reports the hours and cost of training, as well as, the impact of training through the key operating statistics.
Develops methods to analyze effectiveness of technical-training programs delivered.
14. Takes lead role in the development of new technical-training materials and programs.
15. Monitors that technical-training material is up-to-date and accurate. Takes lead role in updating and revising existing training materials.
16. Researches and recommends alternative training resources to provide the best training for the investment.
17. Coordinates external technical-training activities.
18. Participates in the recruitment, selection, and orientation of new staff as requested.
19. As assigned, in collaboration with key stakeholders, drafts, edits, revises site standard operating procedures.
20. Works assigned shifts as scheduled. May be required to work authorized overtime to meet Department and Plant KPIs. Provides support to other departments as required.
21. Supports other initiatives of the Plant to promote a healthy and positive work environment and enhance employee morale and engagement.
22. Completes other duties as assigned.