Description OH Nursing- Lendrum-39100-DEPT Posting Title Instructor - Nursing - Extension (LEAD 201CE) Course / Service Date / Times
LEAD 201CE is an asynchronous, online course offered throughout the academic year. The number of instructor support hours required will be based on student enrollment.
In this course, healthcare learners will review and discuss important aspects of patient safety including : CPSI focus areas, communication, quality improvement, trends, and the important role each provider plays in the mission to zero errors / defects in our systems.
Course Delivery Pre-Requisities
1. Registered Nurse with a post secondary nursing degree.
2. Current registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association.
3. A minimum of 3 years recent and relevant nursing experience.
4. Experience teaching adults.
5. The ability to effectively engage students in an on-line learning environment.
6. Recent experience teaching leadership in nursing.
Required pre-requisites for all above assignments also include Effective Communication Skills, Effective Interpersonal Skills, Demonstrates valuing diversity Date Posted 05 / 10 / 2018 Closing Date 06 / 03 / 2018 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to nursingconed saskpolytech.ca indicating the competition number and course code.
Applicant selection will be based on qualifications and teaching experience in the related field.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application.