Assistant Housekeeping Manager (video)
Assist the Housekeeping Manager in all operations of the Housekeeping Department while supporting budgetary controls; promoting the highest level of Guest and Owner satisfaction through housekeeping excellence, special projects and duties assigned.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
assist in controlling payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability; communicate priorities to staff through daily and weekly meetings (35% time)
2. Supports Audit Standards : Holds hourly staff accountable to the Quality Assurance (QA) process; Ensures departmental compliance with Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures (30% time)
3. Administrative Duties : Responsible for inventory, purchasing, completing weekly and monthly cleans report and assisting with tracking financials (15% time)
4. Maintain Cleanliness Standards : Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards (10% time)
5. Reporting Problems : Identifies and reports maintenance related problems. (5% time)
6. Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
b) Training requirements
c) Knowledge and skills
d) Technical Skills
e) Job experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.